Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Clinical Nutrition
I help people get stronger not only by treating symptoms but also by addressing the underlying causes of their ailments so they can be truly healthy again and thrive.
I use acupuncture and Chinese herbs alongside clinical nutrition with whole-food based supplements to support people seeking relief.
Laura has been practicing Chinese medicine for over 17 years and has been a holistic practitioner for over 24 years. She comes from a background of massage therapy and has trained as a yoga teacher with Ana Forrest.
She started her acupuncture practice in Austin in 2006 and more recently returned from four years in the Bay Area. During her time in the Bay area, Laura was a clinic supervisor at the Chinese medicine college in Oakland and provided treatment at several high-volume community clinics.
Nationally board certified with the NCCAOM, Laura holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pennsylvania and a master’s degree from AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine in Austin. She also interned in China and is certified as an Applied Clinical Nutritionist.
Laura uses a variety of modalities, including:
- Chinese herbal medicine
- Flower Essences
She can help with many ailments including:
- Adrenal issues: fatigue, insomnia, low libido
- Digestive issues: gas, bloating, GERD/reflux
- Neuropathy: nerve pain, Bell’s palsy, muscle weakness, headaches
- Chronic Pain: back pain, knee pain, carpal tunnel, TMJ, sports injuries
- Hormonal: infertility, painful or irregular menstrual cycles, perimenopause
- & more… anxiety, allergies, brain fog, autoimmune-related issues
Laura loves helping people reconnect with their true health and vitality!