Doctor of Physical Therapy @ ResilientRX
- Bachelors in Biology at SUNY Binghamton University, Binghamton, NY
- Bachelors of Health Science and Doctor of Physical Therapy at SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversIty, Brooklyn NY
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation training through The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Academy of Pelvic health
- Institute of Physical Art: Continence, Reproduction and Sex (CRS)
- Institute of Physical Art: The Functional Approach to Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF1)
Michelle believes in empowering individuals to integrate exercise and wellness into their daily lives and brings this passion to her treatment. She strives to guide people through their recovery of function and instills confidence in activities that were previously limited for them.
Michelle has worked extensively with a population having pelvic floor dysfunction, pelvic pain, pregnancy and postpartum changes since the start of her career. She underwent intensive training in pelvic floor physical therapy, expanding her knowledge on the integrative approach to patient care.