Doctor of Physical Therapy @ ResilientRX
Bachelor of Health Science and Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) from the University of Florida in 2008 and 2011, respectively.
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Graston Technique®
- Mentored physical therapy students from various programs as a clinical instructor
- Completed Evidence in Motion’s (EIM) Manual Therapy Certification Program
- Orthopedic certified specialist
- Outstanding Clinical Instructor: Awarded from the University of South Carolina, 2015
Having lived and worked in Florida and North Carolina, he and his wife Amanda are always looking for new adventures in Austin and beyond.
Outside of the clinic, he enjoys live music, playing guitar, stand up paddleboarding, rock climbing, golf, working out, and spending time with his wife and two dogs